viernes, 28 de marzo de 2008

Sea esta la regla de nuestra vida

Sea esta la regla de nuestra vida: decir lo que sentimos, sentir lo que decimos. En suma, que la palabra vaya de acuerdo con los hechos. Séneca
Be this the rule of our life:
Saying what we feel,
to feel what we say.
In short, that the word go according to the facts.
Seneca
HELLO FRIENDS
My name is Carolina but you can tell me Carito
I was born in 30th march
I´m from Bogota
I live witn my parents and one brother too the remember of th brother is in the sky.
I don´t have sons and I´m single but I expect to find the man of my dreams jejeje..
I consider me an simple. pleasant, kind, smilling and romantic person.
I love my proffesion because I like the marketing by the creacion of strategies to attract the people with new products and my self likes the publisher by the use of the audiovisual media,is for this my pasion is photographs, to draw the music and too I like everything that relate to images and audio.
My favorite plans are to go to dance at discos in Galerias, the street 82, Chapinero or I like to listen to rock and pop in a good bar, too I love to walk at the parks or to go to cinema.
Finally I practice bastkeball and skater but my time not more because I study in the Sena Organization of events and I work for the Francisco Jose of Caldas Distrital University in the social projetc.

1 comentario:

E-SENA dijo...

Very nice this one the dear photo friend ... Andrea

Archivo del blog